[Aussie Film] The Loved Ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
After seeing the preview to the movie The Loved Ones

[Not for the faint of heart]

I do have to question Australian Censorship Laws in whether or not Australia makes films that are more violent than the US. If you want another example on how violent Australian films can be, just look at Wolf Creek some time.

holy crap! lol, and yeah I've seen Wolf Creek. "head on a stick" :p gruesome as

Just finished watching The Loved Ones. The Love Ones makes Wolf Creek look like The Wizard Of Aus. Head On A Stick just involved a little bit of blood, a few missing figures and little more blood and the guy saying "Because once your spine in severed.... that's what you are.... head on a stick". Any one want to look for that screen, just search Youtube for Head On A Stick + Wolf Creek.
"Head On A Stick" as just been replaced with "It's boils the brain and turns you into one of them"

The Loved Ones is pretty much disturbing series of events that take place under a mirrored disco ball, involving pink satin, glitter, syringes, large nails, power drills and a secret admirer where the prom king is the entertainment. Is a sick sick sick film not for the faint of heart. Like I can normally watch some thing like SaW or Hostel or Wolf Creek and not have it phase me. The Loved Ones as pretty much guaranteed me that I will not be going to sleep any time soon.

haha, nice. I gotta watch this one now.
HOWEVER, if you ever want to not sleep for months and be so mentally disturbed after finishing the movie that you spasm every five minutes, watch Watership Down. I think its PG, but it's the scariest most disturbing thing I have ever seen. I kid you not.

Re: Come back! Come back and fight! Dogs aren't dangerous!

haha, nice. I gotta watch this one now.
HOWEVER, if you ever want to not sleep for months and be so mentally disturbed after finishing the movie that you spasm every five minutes, watch Watership Down. I think its PG, but it's the scariest most disturbing thing I have ever seen. I kid you not.

Thank you. Do you know how hard it is to get that song "Bright Eyes" out of my head.

Srsly, Watership down migh be a PG movie, but it's some thing you do not show to the kids.
1. there is the scene where the that one rabbit describes what happens at the old borrow once the housing development moved in.
2. General Woundwort. Defiantly not your cuddly Disney villain.
3. The heavy theme of death through out that movie.

I guess there is worst cartoons you could me making the mistake of showing your kids and not realizing it.
Animal Farm (1954) - based on a George Orwell novel.
Wizards (1977) - Just a warped and twisted as HEAVY Metal, just without the sex and a lot more Nazi War Propaganda films.

*music notes* How could the light that burned so brightly, suddenly turn so pale? /*music notes*
AUUUUGh! I'm having nightmares again already.
I guess it's so bad because you usually think of rabbits as cute and cuddly, not the ****ed up things they are in that movie. And yeah, that song creeps me out...

Been seeing movie posters on the back of buses alot in the last 2 week and it just be makes me shudder and I hear the line "It's boils the brain and turns you into one of them" quote go through my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom