Audio Recording set-up

Mikenter

Solid State Member
Amazon.com

That is what I am planning to use for a recording set-up, mostly for voice acting and podcasts. I also already own a pop filter and a boom microphone stand.

I'm going to plug the 1/4 to 1/8 from the main out to my computer's audio in. Then I'm going to use a second 1/4 to 1/8 from my computer's out into one of the channels. I'm going to use one of the XLR channels to plug in the microphone.

I've only used mixers live never for recording so I'm new to this. Do I have to this down right or is there a better way to do this? Perhaps I should use the RCA out and RCA in or a combination of RCA and 1/8?

There was one way I saw a set up had the main out go to the monitors and the RCA out to the computer. Would this be a better system?

if you can tell me what you have and what exactly u want plus all input and outputs then i may b able to advice. honestly i would say m audios 192kb audio card pci or pci-e you use the balanced direct in through the cable and spdif out to mixer or recorder in digital use a mixing software on the pc and record on a cdr machine

god bless u in jesus name raju

Back
Top Bottom