Audio Recorder And Editor

SEELE

Solid State Member
Audacity: Free Audio Editor and Recorder

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

This is probally the best Audio Recorder/Editor i have ever used.

Includes
-Installer For Windows and Linux
-Uses USB mic to record
-Download the Extra files, to export and import MP3's
-Also Download 100's of EX for sound and Audio Editing

Anyway just trying to help :)

and The best part is that it's Fully FREE

I think you just found the program I've been waiting for! It looks amazing, i have a question, I JUST got a new laptop, inspiron 1721 with Vista Premium, and I want to know....can I turn my mic off temporarily? I want to record JUST an MP3 from the internet, not my voice and the background noise. Rather just sounds straight from the web. Can I do that?

Yep, this program has been around for a while, and its amazing at what it does.

I think you just found the program I've been waiting for! It looks amazing, i have a question, I JUST got a new laptop, inspiron 1721 with Vista Premium, and I want to know....can I turn my mic off temporarily? I want to record JUST an MP3 from the internet, not my voice and the background noise. Rather just sounds straight from the web. Can I do that?

yeah you can, my sound card has a option of checking the microphone to what i hear and some other stuff. u'd have to look on your computer =D

Okay, so I turned it off. and the program records VERY poorly now. :'(

I need a program that records "Internet streams" instead...but this is nice on my desktop!

Any suggestions

well another good recorder program is reaper, it was refered to me by a co-worker of mine and i like it

u could always try a Warez site and get one of those top of the line professional Audio recorders. (psss. we cant talk about that though sry.)

set the option at the top from "mic" to "stereo mix". that will do what you want

Audacity: Free Audio Editor and Recorder

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

This is probally the best Audio Recorder/Editor i have ever used.

Includes
-Installer For Windows and Linux
-Uses USB mic to record
-Download the Extra files, to export and import MP3's
-Also Download 100's of EX for sound and Audio Editing

Anyway just trying to help :)

and The best part is that it's Fully FREE

correction: best FREE recorder/editor you've used :p

cubase pwns this but costs like 700

Back
Top Bottom