Audio Help

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
Anyone know of any audio programs i can use to control the EQ of audio output on my computer?

I have my Equations RP-21's

rp21.jpg

hooked up to my computer because the wiring for my subwoofer/speakers shorted out.

But they are really not that loud even with the computer volume and player volume on max, yet when they are hooked up to my mp3 player, they get loud enough to act as small, personal speakers.

I am using Creatize Zen Media Organizer and it doesn't have an EQ or audio booster or anything like that, so obviously, if there is a program, unless I can get it to control the audio output of a specified program, it will have to change the output for my entire computer, which I don't mind I guess :/

Any help?

Thank you VERY much!

o_O

[heres my old speakers n sub]
IMG_0599.jpg

Klipsch/THX

They are no studio monitors, but they are decent and do the job. I hope I can get a refund or exchange if I find the receipt :/

I'm not sure where that is, but Im guessing it still wont have an EQ where I can change audio settings.

Do you have a dedicated sound card or onboard (motherboard) sound?

Try this:
- Start
- Control Panel
- Sounds and Audio Devices

its a bit late now, but dont worry, you will get a reply soon enough,
im just sorry i cant help
thats a lovely setup though :D

ah, thank you.

from other people, i have tried SRS Audio sandbox already, works ok, not too great though.

Have you tried windows media player,that has SRS Wow Effects (Absolutely awesome,i cant live without) and also has an Equalizer,and the latest version (Version 11) Is Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom