audio CD problems

jacman747

Beta member
Hi all, not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but my problem is that EVERY time I burn an audio CD the last track always skips and i've tried different computers, different burners different burn speeds and different burning software and I cannot for the life of me figure it out! please help!!

actually I just realized that the whole CD skips badly

Have you been trying to burn the same original CD, or do you experience the same problem no matter what original CD you try to burn? If it's just the one original CD, then it may have scratches on it.

thanks for your replies and no I'm not trying to burn the same CD I'm trying to burn all different songs from my computer and what's weird is that if I burn an MP3 disc it doesn't skip, but if I try to burn a regular audio CD it does.
also i've tried every burn speed from 4x to 52x with different programs.

oh and i've also tried it in defferent CD players too.

I'd have to agree with Kage. Some makes of DVDs/CDs seem to not work with one player and work the best with another. I had skipping issues with Memorex DVDs (multiple burners adn players) and when I switched to RiData all my problems went away.

Thanks for the suggestion to switch brands Kage, thats all it was I now use imation and my cd's play perfectly and it sound better too.

Good good, glad it works :)

Using the method of extermination to figure out a problem usually works. The CD make was all it could have been after taking away everything else.

Back
Top Bottom