Audio Broken on computer

Clipzy

Beta member
So i recently tried to switch motherboards on my pc and that failed, and while putting my old one back in i cam across an issue and it lead to my audio being broken. The computer doesn't pick up any audio devices I plug into it.

I did some research and found it may be my JAUD1 on my motherboard. I dont know where to plug in the pins on the motherboard. The set up looks like this:
x = pin spot o = no pins spot

x x x o x
x x x x x

I found this but do not know where to plug the cables in shown in the two photos.

Photo%20Jul%2028%2C%201%2048%2000%20AM%20%281%29.jpg

Photo%20Jul%2028%2C%201%2048%2000%20AM.jpg

Please help me, i really am so lost :(
Here are the cables typed out, there is only 8

Mic-In
R-out
R-in
GND

Mic-In
L-out
L-in
GND

Audio not working, JAUD1 set up help

If you can go to your motherboards manufacture's web site in the support area, you can down load a manual that tells you how to connect your audio cable, some older boards required a jumper to get the audio working too.

Audio not working, JAUD1 set up help

So i recently tried to switch motherboards on my pc and that failed, and while putting my old one back in i cam across an issue and it lead to my audio being broken. The computer doesn't pick up any audio devices I plug into it.

I did some research and found it may be my JAUD1 on my motherboard. I dont know where to plug in the pins on the motherboard. The set up looks like this:
x = pin spot o = no pins spot

x x x o x
x x x x x

I found this but do not know where to plug the cables in shown in the two photos.

https://gyazo.com/c4caf7eb62be0a91e75f135925b94fe7

https://gyazo.com/5539b415755b521c930cbad903dbc784

Please help me, i really am so lost :(
Here are the cables typed out, there is only 8

Mic-In
R-out
R-in
GND

Mic-In
L-out
L-in
GND

I can not find the manual and ive looked for hours and cant find anyone with the same type of cables as mine, i really need help, not advice please, im desperate at this point :(

Back
Top Bottom