Audigy 2 Value

Giancarlo

Banned
I just ordered this on Ebay for $49 (I know it sells for MRSP $69). Is it as good as the regular Audigy 2s?

I don't actually have one, but I just checked out creative's site, and it seems it basically just doesn't have their firewire port on it. I also odn't see anything about the midi port/capability. Hmm, but it has the surround sound, and the same quality.

Yeah considering the price difference it seems like a good buy. I don't really need firewire. Just great sound. And for $49 it is a way better buy... then something with a few more features for $100+. That's what I was thinking.

yeah its a good choice. just lacks the firewire port in the back and the controls..... should be more than enough :)

I just got it. It is all it cracked up to be. Amazing. Stunning. As good as the regular Audigy 2+. Quite an improvement of the sound system on my mobo. Creative pulled no stunts this time. This is an amazing extremly affordable card. I mean literally.. I hear things in music I didn't hear before. More quality.

Back
Top Bottom