Attn Donetao

You guys may not like my taste in music, but the players from System Of A Down are my favorite for their extreme cord changes. We are talking speed.

I have a nice collection of classic rock songs. I have always been a fan of classic rock. I don't have a favorite band but if I had to choose one I would go with Pink Floyd.

I have a nice collection of classic rock songs. I have always been a fan of classic rock. I don't have a favorite band but if I had to choose one I would go with Pink Floyd.

Sounds like me. My favorite group would have to be The Eagles and all-time favorite song is "Hotel California" of course. But I am also a fan of the 80's as that was when I was in high school. With my job I am in and out of grocery stores all day and it kills me that I remember when the classic hits they are piping in came out.

I'm a big fan of classic rock and will be to the day I die. The 70s were my heydays though the 60s grooved me. The 80s had some good ones as we had some mixed genres which made it an interesting decade for music.

My favorites bands are Grand Funk Railroad and Blue Oyster Cult but I have an ear for music that I cannot get enough of them (other bands). Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Led Zepplin, Eagles, CCR, etc etc etc.

Yea i'm a big fan of the Eagles too, and yes I love that song Hotel California too especially the extended version of that song.

Celery I too love the 80's music man...I too am hooked on 80's music. I think the 80's had the best music of all time, but that's just me. :D

Back
Top Bottom