Attention All Bf2 And Bf1942 Fans!

Yeah this is quite a hot topic on the battlefield 2 forums. There's been a lot of complaints about how buggy BF2 has been so i think sales for 2142 are gonna be so horrible. I have to agree that if these guys can't perfect the games they've already released then why start all over again? i think they've lost whatever good reputation they got from BF1942 by now. I doubt they'll get it back with this release.

- and oh yeah, anyone ever played mechassault? notice the similarities? it's been done...

Looks amazing. I'm sure though that they've been working on this one a little longer then they have been working on BF2 and all of it's expansion packs and booster pack. The game looks like a cross between, like mentioned earlier, MechAssualt, and an MMORPG. Because fomr the trailer it sounds like you play as a certain charecter rather then an army. I don't know though, it looks promising. Hopefully the patches and bugs will be fixed. As well as better graphics, because quite honestly, BF2 isn't the best looking game out there once compared to other games such as FEAR and C&C Generals and FarCry.

omg fall 2006!?

Let me gues, it's gonna be a big pile of dog poo. They have developed it for like a year, and so it will probably have even more bugs etc crap than bf2 had.
I just don't like the way that Dice and EA are doing their job.

hmm btw, where did u find the info that it has been announced? I haven't seen any official announcement.

It's being released in the fall? OMFG, seriously, screw the pre-christmas release and hold out for a while to actually make it a decent game. If they at least make us THINK they have put more time and effort into it, maybe people will be more inclined to buy it.

I agree, i'll buy it after it comes out if I hear its good. Otherwise chances are it'll be bug infested. EA is releasing from to fast to make quality games.

Yep, it'll be like the other BF games IMHO.

Years of anticipation, huge amounts of money spent in production, colossal hype, and astronomical numbers of unpatched bugs.

I'm bored of Battlefield anyway.

Back
Top Bottom