ASUS E-Store...

wol-va-rine

Fully Optimized
I ordered a back I/O panel for my P5NSLi mobo online on March 29th (Thurs), it was just shipped out yesterday...

wow, how slow could they possibly be...? estimated delivery time, 7 days, again, wow...

ASUS + Fedex = sucktitude of the highest order...

seriously...

That's why most people use middlemen like Newegg and Zipzoomfly for their orders =P.

kchi55 said:
That's why most people use middlemen like Newegg and Zipzoomfly for their orders =P.

the only problem is that I scoured the internet for the back I/O panel of my mobo and came up empty, middlemen do not carry accessories like that, which are usually custom fit to the specific mobo, I found an I/O panel at a small computer store with the exact same configuration, but the sizing was off slightly and it wouldn't fit (I also picked up the mobo driver disc, for backup purposes, the mobo was an open box purchase on Newegg that came with just the mobo, nothing else)...

it was definitely a last resort...

yeah normally middlemen dont carry items that are specific for one mobo , did you look on ebay i got a i/o plate for an a7v there a while back but then that was a pretty lucky on my part

muz379 said:
yeah normally middlemen dont carry items that are specific for one mobo , did you look on ebay i got a i/o plate for an a7v there a while back but then that was a pretty lucky on my part

I got the I/O panel and mobo setup disc for $13 including shipping, at least they don't price gouge, the stuff ended up being cheaper than i thought it would be...

yeah , i seen some companies that would charge like $30 just for that but that isnt too bad ,

rudster816 said:
why did you need to get the I\O plate anyways? dosent the motherboard come with on
no he bought an open box from newegg with just the motherboard and nothing else

Oh well least u will get it... eventually ;)

I tried to order a new control panel face plate for my new HP printer as the one i have is in Spanish. However HP are like sorry go and find a local dealer we dont do them... What irritated me was the printer was shown in the shop with an English face plate lol. Stupid HP.

Back
Top Bottom