Assisted suicide

I think it should be a personal choice, some people are for and some are against and I bet peoples opinion would definately chance if they were faced with that situation.

They do it to animals - they should be able to do it to humans under their own consent. I think the biggest issue is people who are crippled, who cannot make that decision but their family members argue they should be put to death.

I suppose this should be allowed... I mean, hell. If I had to choose between 3 months of intense pain and hating my life then dying, or just falling asleep, dreaming for a little while, then dying.. I would choose sleep.

I actually was hopping for a good debate... Looks like everyone agrees too much.... I'll think of more and hope this one turns out better.

mr.monger said:
uhhh, i wasnt talking about pills.... i was talking about a wakizashi to the gut....

k_w_t_sd.JPG

ouch. :p

blind_reaper8 said:
If that were me... i would like to die surrounded by naked models face down in a bathtub of blow...

That also would be incredibly painfull, face first in blow. I dont think death gets any worse then that, other then drowning or burning to death. I mean cocain is just like.. I dont know, realy gritty flour. Seems incredibly painfull to do, much less die of.

Back
Top Bottom