Assembly Language

yes loads of information and tools on it what you want to know?
I am expert at it but learning I can read and write to memory and run a couple of hello world tutorials but not much more yet I know of some good guys on YouTube who are teaching me at the moment Jakash3 is the a top man at that coding game but do some programming myself in batch script vbscript visual basic 2008-2011 and assembly always took my fancy to learn you can follow along mike'os project on YouTube that will teach you a lot about writing drivers and kernels but depends what you want to achieve.

Kind Regards

Oh cool.. i just want to start with its basics.. don't know anything about it except that the registers are used.. so where should i start from.. googled some tutorials but found them a bit tuff.. so if u can help me with it.. and what are the prerquisites to learn it..
Thanks in advance. :)

Also have searched for the two on YouTube.. Jakash3 and mike'os project.. subscribed Jakash3.. Has a lot of videos on programming language.. Didn't get the exact video of mike'os project.. but got many other videos on operating system.. will start these after my exams in January.. Thanks a lot for the great info.. :)
just can you help me more with where should I start.. and what are the prerequisites??

Back
Top Bottom