Assassin's Creed problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

hickfarm

In Runtime
Ok i am having a problem in this game and i need a quick fix. Since this Sunday afternoon is very boring. I got the game installed and it starts up fine and everything. But once the guy lays in bed and shows the DNA stuff I can't seem to click on any of them. They are all locked. So any suggestion as to what is wrong would be great.

I got this game a while back and am really looking forward to playing it.

This is the part that i am stuck at.
creedLarge.jpg

hmm weird this last time i started it up it went straight through. IDK what went wrong the other 2 times. Now i can't out sprint this guy. I get there before him they don't give it to me.

Weird i restarted the game and it did the same thing again. And no it isn't allowing me to press the continue button.

Please follow the RULES.

Due to the number of threads being posted here rather than the forum it should have belonged, a new policy is being instituted. As some have already noticed, this policy is now in force.

Threads/topics that should have been posted in another forum, e.g. hardware/software issues, game questions, multimedia question, will be closed and deleted. The posters of these threads will be warned, and if the behavior persists, further steps will be taken.

Just because Off Topic gets a lot of traffic does not mean that the proper forums should be bypassed. Off Topic is for what does not fit in the forums already established.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom