Assassination Games

Liminator

In Runtime
I've recently gotten hooked onto games like Splinter Cell and Sniper Elite. So I've been wondering if there were any other games that had even more freedom and not just two or three specified paths that I'm forced through. I want the whole experience with the planning, intelligence gathering and of course the kill.

I've recently gotten hooked onto games like Splinter Cell and Sniper Elite. So I've been wondering if there were any other games that had even more freedom and not just two or three specified paths that I'm forced through. I want the whole experience with the planning, intelligence gathering and of course the kill.

Any of the 'Hitman' games

some tom clancy games like rainbow six and splinter cell, i think.... but they are more of a tactical game.
assassins creed is the best assassination i have played.
theres also like the first 2 metal gear solid for the PC, but might be hard to find.

i also love the hitman series , i have played every one of them ... i think
assassins creed i have played on friends 360 , but when it comes out on pc im definitely going to "obtain" it

Assassins Creed is fun in like 2 hour sprints. After that it kind of gets a bit boring and repetitive. I just play every now and again and the game is loads of fun but its not a game you can play all day long. The different citys and maps are massive.

I'm not extremely far in the game but I still think the coolest part I've seen was approaching the one city were they have dead bodies hanging on hooks and lying around with maggots and flies on the bodies.

The memory crap gets old though its almost like a Matrix concept in a way but a little different. Also not being able to fast forward after you have played through certain dialog already gets old.

The Hitman series is loads of fun as well. Thats probably more the type of assassination game your looking for. If you look around I'm pretty sure there is a special edition that has the full length feature film which includes all the hitman series video games as well.

Gotta love being able to sneek up behind random people and wrap a wire around there neck and chock them to death. The game ends up rating your assignation skills at the end of each level. Its very difficult to get a full on assignation rating as you can't actually kill anyone but the target without a second shot fired.

even thoe its a stealth game i run in and shoot as many as i can , it works , but i end up with one star at the end lol but its fun

even thoe its a stealth game i run in and shoot as many as i can , it works , but i end up with one star at the end lol but its fun

it's WAY too easy if you play like that. Seriously, you can probably play with only one hand and you will still easily get through every level.

I think I'll play through some of the hitman games when I get my new pc, can't be bothered to start installing them on this one anymore.

Back
Top Bottom