Armed Chinese Troops in China!

Armed Chinese Troops in Texas! - YouTube Watch the video. Very good points.
that's Awsomeness... you are a legend mate :D :D anyway, this does make sense:
Originally Posted by ~Darkseeker~ "You'd rather stand in the fog of your inability to google" I think Root is saying :p If Obama was a dictator, and said he was going to give nuclear weapons to a known and dangerous terrorist organisation or something, and China intervened with tactical nuclear action, I'd say that's justifyable. But since America is a democratic country and part of an alliance of other fair, democratic countries I doubt this would happen frankly. Also, China would absolutely destroy America if war was ever declared between the two I think. The willpower of the chinese would be formidable, combined with their nuclear stockpile and the vast size of their army, and the patriotism of their people for their country. Being a communist country they can drum up huge amounts of support and fighting spirit to protect the way they operate. apparently you don't realise with all this countries rednecks and their guns...plus the military. China has no chance. Plus our military is better equipped. besides the Chinese wouldn't get past the rockies. they are not used to that climate. Like Germans invading Russia. moving on..

Oh and I forgot to mention, if the USA declared war on China, N. Korea would also be fighting alongside china, and probably several other countries that have better relationships with communist korea and communist china that with Capitalist America.

Back
Top Bottom