arghhhhhhhh. reinstalling windows.

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
so i just finished reinstalling windows right now after a problem with boot.ini yesterday. So im all happy and stuff and about to go into my fresh install of windows...the windows boot screen appears...the progress bar goes across...it finishes...and then a black screen. and no, its not video drivers because im using an intel GMA 900 but theres an ATI radeon 9250 in the pci slot but i disabled it while installing windows. so why is it going to a black screen?

sounds like u should take out the card 2 be sure, i can't see that being the problem though, did u have any errors durring installation?

nvm. i fixed it. i just enabled the radeon, changed the cable to the radeon, and it boot up fine. i just installed the newest drivers...i think. can anyone tell me what is the newest radeon drivers version?

i wanna reformat my comp but my sis wont let cause she has to save her pictures and stuff but shes to lazy to do it argh :(

i use style xp but w/e :p i might reinstall once i get my new ram because i get blue screens sometimes

EDIT: i got the new RAM yay, but i don't think i am going 2 bother with reinstalling xp anymore

Back
Top Bottom