Area suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno... that call will be up to the admins. I hope it will, though, as laptops are becoming very popular. If I hear anything I will let you know.

Thanks would that be by PM or in this thread? Oh and are the admins aware of this thread?

Ok if any one still needs convincing,

We have areas for;

Building, Buying, Upgrading for General PCs.
Building, Buying, or Upgrading High Performance PC Systems.
Overclocking, Case Mod, Tweaking PC Performance.
Phones – PDA's – Bluetooth – Other handhelds.

But no area for the second most common type of computer, as it has been said before we are getting more and more topic's about laptops started and I think they don't deserve to be lumped into any of the above category's. Laptops often have unique problems different from other computers and that is why I think people we need a area just for laptops.

Oh and to the next mod or admin who reads this, what is the possibility of moving all the old laptop related topic's to the new area if it gets taken up?

Oh and to the next mod or admin who reads this, what is the possibility of moving all the old laptop related topic's to the new area if it gets taken up?
I'll take a stab at it.

Thank's Trotter, want me to make a list of threads that should be moved? Oh and any news if my idea has been taken on yet or at the very least the admins are aware of it?

I haven't heard from DMo. I'll try to contact him tonight if I get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom