Are you robotphobic?

Well I don't think that robots will ever be able to make each other so there will always be jobs ;). Also even I they did do that, nothing beats the power of the human brain. Sure the computer can so a lot of smart things but only because we give them the things they have to do.

So I don't think there is anything to worry about. People will always be in control because machines aren't perfect, nor can they think for themselves.

Well I don't think that robots will ever be able to make each other so there will always be jobs ;). Also even I they did do that, nothing beats the power of the human brain. Sure the computer can so a lot of smart things but only because we give them the things they have to do.

So I don't think there is anything to worry about. People will always be in control because machines aren't perfect, nor can they think for themselves.

I tend to agree with your viewpoint about the power of the human brain and people staying in control. I guess the answer is, it depends and one can wonder how far can robots penetrate society.

Back
Top Bottom