Are you planning anything out for April 1st?

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
So, are you going to play a prank on April 1st?
If so, what are you planning..

I need to come up with a few ideas.. so maybe I can be inspired.. ;)

i'm putting a crap load of baby powder in the back of my sister's blow dryer...can't wait till she turns it on...

joepic said:
i'm putting a crap load of baby powder in the back of my sister's blow dryer...can't wait till she turns it on...
rofl tats i good 1, and 2 answer ur question baha idk... havn't thought of anythng yet

Well, ive done this many time to my friends not on april fools day though. Well i while ago my friend got a bad xbox from ebay he got his money back but it just didnt work. He didnt want to spend money to fix it just put it in his basement and got a new one. Well one day me and him were just talking and I said hey if were going to his house tommrow (our other friend ) why not take the broken xbox in my bag swap it with his. And then I said and then ill act like im getting mad at him, ( the other friend) Pick the xbox up and throw it on the floor, see his reaction and then tell him ohh yeah dont worry urs is in my bad :) It was preety funny but im kinda a bad actor but still worked, kinda hard to act like ur mad at someone toss there xbox and shit when they didnt even say anything.

That baby poweder is a great idea. I don't intend on doing anything really. Maybe go out and party at the most but thats doubtful.

Oooo i love April fools day! ^_^
Bar when something gets done on you, but thats alright i see through my friends tricks they never get me, they think they do tho!

"Here Renee heres a letter its from that guy so and so, he wrote it"
^ Them
v
me
"Yeah sure it is, sure it is, even tho its got jess's writing on there, please explain?! lol :rolleyes: "

I mean hello how dumb, its not that hard just write diffrent peoples writing on there, i could see that :rolleyes: god... wasnt even funny it was weak even they could do better than that!

Im going to fool my mum somehow, im thinking maybe 'coming out'

"Mum im gay"
;)

Thats all i got for ideas now lol :p

joepic said:

Haha o how great!

ya i am gonna go to someones door and then ring the doorbell and then run away. also, i am going to call a random person i do not know and shout random phrases.

Well... Im going.. to.. Well.. I dont know. Ill be watching this thread, I need ideas too!!

rofl the broken XBOX.. I can see it now....

"Hey, whats up?", "Oh, nothing.", "Wanna play some halo?", "Sure." *Grabs xbox, brings up over head and smashes it on concrete floor than smashes it with a sledge hammer*

"DUDE, that was my xbox man!", "Yeah, what a shame.", "You gonna pay for this?..", "uhh...."

Back
Top Bottom