Are you planning anything out for April 1st?

lol i got one for ya.

Take some cheese that smells really bad, shred it, and then put it in the vent for their front defrost in their car. lol they wont be able to get the smell out no matter how hard they try.

Dev0115 said:
Well, ive done this many time to my friends not on april fools day though. Well i while ago my friend got a bad xbox from ebay he got his money back but it just didnt work. He didnt want to spend money to fix it just put it in his basement and got a new one. Well one day me and him were just talking and I said hey if were going to his house tommrow (our other friend ) why not take the broken xbox in my bag swap it with his. And then I said and then ill act like im getting mad at him, ( the other friend) Pick the xbox up and throw it on the floor, see his reaction and then tell him ohh yeah dont worry urs is in my bad :) It was preety funny but im kinda a bad actor but still worked, kinda hard to act like ur mad at someone toss there xbox and shit when they didnt even say anything.

Didn't some one post up a link to a video when someone did this to their brothers nintendo or something?

April fools is a good day, i haven't gotten caught in awhile though. I can always expect my father to try something, every year he does hasn't gotten me yet....

muhahahah

Well luckily I'm going to a stayover party tomorrow, so I'll be there on the morning of Fools Day. Depends how the hangover is in the morning really, if it's anything short of "oh my god my head feels like it's going to implode" then usual things like drawing on faces, bit of eyebrow shaving, cling film over the toilet seat etc will probably in order with the participation of anyone else who's also conscious at the time.;)

I'm not planning on doing anything what so ever... and thats tommrow?

For one thing, I wouldn't be up before 12 to do any pranks...haha

Second of all, I'm going away tomorrow so no one will be able to do anything on me :p

I guess its more an American thing?

Kage, April Fools is on Saturday. ;)

And not really, quite a big British thing too.

Nothing really happens for april fools here. Although I might play a prank on someone.... *rolls eyes*

cileskot said:
ya i am gonna go to someones door and then ring the doorbell and then run away. also, i am going to call a random person i do not know and shout random phrases.
OMG, how original, what are you, seven years old??

Haha, that is pretty lame, and i guess people around here then don't either :p

"Ah" The good ol april fools day prank, i was thinking of setting up a mailbox to explode with baby powder. i will fill a balloon with it, just big enough to fit into the mailbox, then have it rigged so that when the lid is opened it will pull on a needle to pop the balloon.

i'll put the flag up on the mailbox and watch the fun began..:p

Back
Top Bottom