Are you an unsigned artist??

Ok...

here's the good news... you at least have a website registered...

after that everything goes downhill.

your logo. looks good on the myspace page in small, on the website page, it's pixalated. -looks crappy.

your pages, they are a bit sparse,
artists coming soon? if they are on myspace then why not put the artists on the official homepage too?

whilst I appreciate that you're building a site from scratch and it doesn't all come together at once. if you have no artists, then either remove the artists link or make some up.

if you have no company news, then don't advertise a place to read company news.

as for the recordings on the myspace page.

the 1st one.(Jmurda Freestyle) the rapping is crappy for a start. the levels are messed up, (vocals far too high, backing far too low. also you can tell it's recorded on crappy equipment by someone who doesn't know what they are doing. every time a hard sylabl is said there is a horrid noise, have you never heard of a pop shield? also the track is full of clipping which distorts the sound.

the second one is no better, just more amature.

Honestly, my advice is carry on, get some more artists and build a company and all that, but really make sure the quality is good...

to be fair, I've seen may Indie labels in my time, some better than others, some I've recomended to friends as they are fairly professional setups. yours isn't even a remotly professional setup, it reeks of a kid with a dream and no idea. and it's not going to attract artists.

if you're setting up a business, especially a record label, then you pretty much have to be prepared for a long haul.

That rap track on the myspace page sucks....Dude can't rap, whoever he is.

Edit: Both rap tracks suck.

Back
Top Bottom