Are you an aggressive driver?

I have to admit that a lot of women are very good, equal, if not better than some men, only one thing that most women do, & I find irritating, in England we have a great many roundabouts, in the south there''s a beaut, it consists of a huge area filled with about eight, yes eight mini roundabouts!, as I approached it for the first time, I was horrified, but I had no choice, & the traffic was very heavy, all the vehicles were virtually nose to tail, & travelling quite fast so gritting my teeth, in I went, but I was pleasantly surprised as was my wife....it was easy, I got to the correct exit & was quickly on my way, oh yes, back to women drivers, some, when they come to a roundabout large or small, & it's completely empty of traffic, they'll come to a complete stop & just sit there, only for about 3 seconds, but it seems like 3 minutes, why??, otherwise they're fine.

You Are a Defensive Driver

It seems i faired better than i thought, i was half way between "calm behind the wheel and average rating, how on earth it gave me that i dont know ;)

Back
Top Bottom