Are there better budget gaming laptops

thesinter

Baseband Member
A friend of mine is wanting to purchase a new laptop for college, and he has been wanting to get into pc gaming.

The laptop that we have been looking at is a Asus G50Vt-X5 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9173262&st=asus&type=product&id=1218044029168

The laptop seems pretty solid, and seems to have gotten good reviews all around (aside from the weight, some case design features, and lack of bluetooth.) As always, as it is the case with most computer shopping, there may be something better and we have not seen it yet, and that is where we would like your help.

Budget: $1000
-The main focus of this laptop is for gaming performance.
-Weight is not of an issue.
-All the bells and whistles (bluetooth, blueray, media panel controls, camera) do not have to be there, but are certainly welcome.

We really appreciate any suggestions, and if you need more specifications of what we are looking for that wasn't named, then feel free to ask.

A friend of mine is wanting to purchase a new laptop for college, and he has been wanting to get into pc gaming.

The laptop that we have been looking at is a Asus G50Vt-X5 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9173262&st=asus&type=product&id=1218044029168

The laptop seems pretty solid, and seems to have gotten good reviews all around (aside from the weight, some case design features, and lack of bluetooth.) As always, as it is the case with most computer shopping, there may be something better and we have not seen it yet, and that is where we would like your help.

Budget: $1000
-The main focus of this laptop is for gaming performance.
-Weight is not of an issue.
-All the bells and whistles (bluetooth, blueray, media panel controls, camera) do not have to be there, but are certainly welcome.

We really appreciate any suggestions, and if you need more specifications of what we are looking for that wasn't named, then feel free to ask.

Thats a great deal, I couldnt find a better one on the Egg..

Back
Top Bottom