Are the (# Viewing) accurate?

skitzo385

In Runtime
Just wondering if the # viewing in () are accurate or not.

Always seems to be a lot of people viewing different areas. In the game zone there will be like 20 viewing but no replies for a few days.

Viewing is still good, creates traffic I suppose but was wondering if there are really that many visitors that do not contribute.

Check the bottom of the site. You will see that there is constantly 300+ Guests on the site and only a few members. So yes those numbers are accurate cause people are viewing the topics. We jsut dont have that many that contribute.

Just looked and there is almost 600 people on site right now. Only 13 are members. That should give you a very clear answer to your question.

That's actually a somewhat good thing, it means people are either finding solutions to previously answered problems, or just enjoy reading/researching.

Oh, don't get me wrong. It is a very good thing. Like I said it is traffic which is good for the forum. However, I like feedback on things as well though. This site has been very useful for me so that is why I started trying to put my 2 cents in when and where I could. Some might just find what they are looking for with out having to ask it.

Back
Top Bottom