Are the mods bored?

This thread is prime reason as to why I am not coming back.

Well I wouldn't be bitching about if all the threads that should be moved were. When certain threads get relocated and other similar threads get shoved away that pisses me off.

Yes my thread was applicable in the general media section. It was also applicable in the social lounge.

I think the main reason it was moved was it was a ps3 thread. Although I wasn't trying to compare consoles which I can almost assure you everyone on this forum are sick of seeing I was simply looking for game recommendations. Why it was moved and the half dozen other I want a PC game threads stayed right in the social lounge annoys me.

I posted it in the social lounge because more people visit the lounge. And I don't know if your referring to threads like this in general why your not comming back but this is one of the few threads i've ever made bitching about something on this site.

I just don't like looking back at threads dating back at 2006, talking of issues back then, that still exist today...

And with the people who were fighting back then for things to change, their generally banned. Perhaps their banned for something else that I'm not seeing, buts its quite strange that most of the people in these threads that are against something here, they are now banned..

I wonder if I'll be banned one day from CF for some strange reason.

I hope not, because I do enjoy the responses that I get sometimes, and I enjoy posting responses myself.. its a community I used to love, but unfortunately, some of that love has diminished as of late due to seeing some repeating issues.
I fully agree, it's a disgrace now, & I'm genuinely glad I'm not a mod now, I've told David so, take a look at my sig, it echoes my sentiments exactly. CF is a shadow of it's old self & sadly I can't see a way back to old times:(

Cant keep living in the past Brooky, things change, people change, times change for better or worse whether we like it or not, that is something that cant be changed.

I'd like to know WHY they're moving threads all over the place. It's kind of confusing. Also why are they locking threads all the time, it seems like most of the times when a mod posts in a thread all they say is "thread closed" which is rather annoying. I don't know if it's because they're bored, because we have to many of them, or if they're on power trips (which I don't think is the case).

also arrizx why aren't you coming back?

Back
Top Bottom