ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.325. Remember we had this conversation before. I don't understand how it goes from 1.8 to 2.9 on stock voltage and then take a massive amount beyond that and still wasn't stable.

1.325. Remember we had this conversation before. I don't understand how it goes from 1.8 to 2.9 on stock voltage and then take a massive amount beyond that and still wasn't stable.

it could be your mobo or just a bad chip.
i ran into this situation with my e6550, it just wouldnt go past 3.44...no matter how much voltag.e

it could be your mobo or just a bad chip.
i ran into this situation with my e6550, it just wouldnt go past 3.44...no matter how much voltag.e

It's not the mobo. Veedub has the same prob and I know invisible has the same chip and he stopped around the same clock. The batch sucked. I can't even check the fsb wall on my mobo. Anything beyond FSB 340 was like asking it to die. I tried again today. FSB 300 and bumped the vcore to 1.35. Failed Orthos. Bumped to 1.37, failed again. I then tried 1.4. I'll find out when I get home whether it made it or not. I did however have it going @ 3.4 w/ 1.5-- (drew a blank) orthos stable for 5 hours. Would crash or hang in use so it wasn't stable enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom