Archived Cache Copy of Past Advertisement

IT Inquirer

Solid State Member
I'm looking to find a copy of a past advertisement by a company. Also, I was told that a company's IT department could provide an archived cache copy of past advertisements and I was wondering if anyone could confirm that. Also, thank you in advance for any answers that you might have.

Is this a retail company that they had an advertisement out for? Or an ad for a job?

If it's like a sales ad, then contacting the company's sales or marketing would be the way to go.

Potentially yes. They would most likely have access to those kinds of things, I would think.

Okay, thanks, CX. However, I think that I need someone who works in the IT department or whatever applicable department to answer this question.

If you can even get to that company's IT department via support. Other than just their "technical support line" for products, if they do provide such thing.

Easiest thing to do would be to find the company's contact info and just give them a call.

If you can even get to that company's IT department via support. Other than just their "technical support line" for products, if they do provide such thing.

Easiest thing to do would be to find the company's contact info and just give them a call.

That wouldn't work because I would be going into enemy territory because I plan on filing a lawsuit against the company with the case hinging on an archived cache copy of a past advertisement.

That wouldn't work because I would be going into enemy territory because I plan on filing a lawsuit against the company with the case hinging on an archived cache copy of a past advertisement.

Then have your lawyer, if you have one, contact them for a copy.

Back
Top Bottom