ARaB MoNeY

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not by soulja boy... and don't hate just cuz something isn't for you... I don't like soulja boy, but I have a certain amount of respect for anyone who can hit it big...

i'll stop liking this song in a week or two, just as i did for crank that... but the song is fun as **** to listen to w/ friends

now come on i know there's someone else out there who does this dance whenever they see their friend who's "arab".
GET IN THE MOMENT, SON

Its actually partly produced by one of soulja boys "crew" Arab
YouTube - Arab - Arab Money Remix

I don't hate songs because of who makes them I just find songs with a specific dance are generally rubbish and shortlived.

Jolene- the white stripes is a classic song that will always sound great lol (just happens to be whats on my itunes atm)

Its actually partly produced by one of soulja boys "crew" Arab
YouTube - Arab - Arab Money Remix

I don't hate songs because of who makes them I just find songs with a specific dance are generally rubbish and shortlived.

Jolene- the white stripes is a classic song that will always sound great lol (just happens to be whats on my itunes atm)

Nope. The song is called Arab Money, so they remixed it with a verse from Arab... they had nothing to do with the original song.

And while I completely understand what you're saying, at least it's not like crank that or bird walk where the song is about a dance. This song just happens to have a ridiculous dance to go along with it.

This song was shameful for me to listen to. The fact I listened to the whole song was what made it shameful. Edit: Oh when I say shameful I m just kidding. Its what I say about songs I listen to but wouldn't want to listen to in public. Busta Rhymes is cool there was a time I loved his songs.

Busta Rhymes claims his Muslim. He follows some sect that's close to the Nation Of Islam. 90% of Muslims don't accept the Nation Of Islam though. Think about why Malcolm X converted to Sunni Islam in the later part of his life.

NOI basically turned religion into something based upon race and skin color. Yet I don't have hate against anyone who claims to be NOI and never will.
Sorry if I killed the thread my bad.

The thread was already dead, no worries.
Sometimes to enjoy a song, you can't think about it too much. I can't tell you a single thing he says in any of the verses, but I've probably heard this song 20 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom