Appreciation towards the Tech Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

IF06

In Runtime
Since my first time stumbling upon a forum specifically for computers, I've asked many questions and answered a few questions as well.

If you noticed, I probably post every day or so with a problem...

The thing is, I'm an enthusiast when it comes to computers and I'm in a rather transitional age, 16. Only a few months before I had hit my birthday I had been into computers, once a friend of mine started dreaming about his own computer and specs of irrational paradise, so I'm quite new.

I mean, I have an above knowledge of computer hardware specifically, but not enough to know. So I just want to show my appreciation towards this forum because I know I don't give enough back to the community since I've still yet to develop more and more of my knowledge in this field.

Hey man. It's great to see you are enjoying the place. There are alot of people with different interests and knowledge of different topics, you can easily pick up new stuff. :). And also help other people, like you already do :)..

Everyone learns while they are here.

I knew some stuff, but not a whole lot... mainly tweaks and such, and some hardware. While I don't know it all (no one can), I have picked up a good bit.

Here's a tip, though: You can appear a lot smarter than you are if you know how to use Google to find the right answers. But you didn't hear it from me...

attention9ha.gif

I really appreciate the help i get on the forum as well. And it's free!

In a year or so, I'll donate some money to the forum. I really like this OT section.

The forums are a great learning resource as well as anything else, I found I can learn a lot from the different problems people post here and the resultant solutions.
There are experianced people here and its great to see how they tackle things and also to pick up tips about software and hardware to use :)

The forum still seems a bit in its infancy but thats fine for me as it means I can make a contribution too! :)

Trotter said:
Here's a tip, though: You can appear a lot smarter than you are if you know how to use Google to find the right answers. But you didn't hear it from me...

Very true....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom