application development

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitkumar

Beta member
hello techies

i'm completely non technical. but i have to build an application. how i can come up with it?
what could be the way to get it done?

If you really are completely non-technical, it is going to be very difficult for you to build an application. You could start by downloading a current open source application and try to compile it.
Thanks for your reply sir, but i request you, may you please suggest me some names of open source application.
i may find thousands of the same on Google but it's going to be hard to decide whom i should trust.

thank you sir, i've gone through those websites but really telling you the fact i could not understood at all. moreover i've to make application on ios & android. can anyone make a mobile application for me based on ios and android. Of course not for free. we'll negotiate further. plz give me ur email id to contact. Looking forward to get ur reply.

i need to build an android & ios based application. i have found some of the site which is providing a platform to build an app without coding? should i go with it? "appsgeyser.com, buzztouch.com, and andromo.com are some of them." do you know any other site like this? Also tell me are these websites credible?

will there be any problem by building an apps on these website? plz guide me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom