Apple vs The PC

The_Necromancer1

Daemon Poster
We all know PCs are better for pretty much everything, but that doesn't mean that UNIX platform (Mac) is inferior. You can do a lot of things on Mac in a better enviornment than you can do with windows. Just from the looks perspective, have you seen how OS X flows so smoothly while windows doesn't have that capability.

However, I like the PC and will always still be an avid follower.

Apple G5 pwns any PC in existence.... ANYDAY! That new 2.5GHz Dual system is the fastest PC in the world (home user) right now. Also, Apples are great for graphics design. HL2 was made on a few MACs... As was DooM3....

yeah. i get you there. but how about the fx? doesn't it compete with the G5? or does the G5 just blow anything out of its way?

macs are best for graphic design/multimedia other then that I think pc's are superior.

Mac's:

-Slower
-Way more stable
-Unfortunately, not really good in the area of customization.
-look cool, with a classy look to them

PC's:

Faster
Way less stable
Customizable
Look cool

LOL. yeah. one or the other, each side has its plus and its minus. pick one! of course, i love windows so there you go. macs never really connected with me.

Hmmm..yeah...I never really got interested in Macs, mainly because games are compatible with PCs usually.

yeah. plus, 90% of all programs are made for the pc, and macs, you know, aren't really that popular, unless, that is, you are really into graphics and the such.

Yeah, my sister uses a G4 Titanium notebook, because she's a graphics designer.

Back
Top Bottom