Apple Opening First Queenland Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Apple opens first Queensland store > Inside Retailing > Articles page
Apple opens first Queensland store

Apple's first retail store in Queensland will open on the Gold Coast on Saturday, May 9.

The store, located at the Robina Town Centre, will feature hands-on workshops for personalised instruction on the Mac, iPod and iPhone, as well as Apple Youth Workshops with free hands-on workshops for families.

Apple Store Robina is the fourth Apple retail store to be opened in Australia in less than 12 months. The first store was Apple Store Sydney in June last year.

Hey guys, if you are not doing any thing this week end, why not wait outside the new Queensland Apple Store for about 24 hours.

They never had one until now?

*edit*

but hang on a minute, it says the first Apple store was opened in Sydney last year...
There's been an Apple store in Melbourne for many years.

Or is this a specific kind of store?

*edit*

but hang on a minute, it says the first Apple store was opened in Sydney last year...

The hype is that it's the first Apple store to open in Queensland.

*edit*

I think they mean Apple Store that is owned by Apple. Not an Apple Dealer like Next Byte.

The thing that I don't like about the Sydney store is that when they opened there was 2 other Apple Dealers very close by. I have not idea if they are still in business. But then again, Apple's got a bad reputation when it comes down to dealer support.

Yeah, I know it says that.

But I am questioning the statement that says Sydney had the first Apple store in Australia, which opened last year. Because there's been one in Melbourne for many years.

Are you sure that the melbourne shop is not another Apple Dealer like Next Byte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom