Apple fined for slowing down

tech_prani

Solid State Member
We all know that Apple has been introducing new models every year with more features and prices. And I have always been excited about what new we can see this time.
But after reading this article: https://www.technewstoday.com/apple-fined-for-slowing-down-older-i-phones/ my mind has been diverted with what if my phone has not slowed down because of being old but for the same reason.
Do you think, really they did this to encourage users to buy newer and more expensive models?
Have your guys phone also slowed down with new models coming in the market?

Another case of boomers in places in 2020 that shouldn't be there honestly. All the big manufacturers have been caught throttling for one reason or another.

I have been avoiding updating my iPhone SE since I noticed my old iPhone 4 gradually slow down with every update

Yes, it is true. I have been using Windows 10 for several years now. Until recently it was working perfectly, however now it is very slow after the update from November.
I have noticed that CPU and also the memory usage changed from 50% to almost 100%.
The performance only resumed after I restore the system to an earlier version. I am afraid that after automatic updating it will become slow again

Do the old versions of windows 10 slow down like that?

Yes, it is true. I have been using Windows 10 for several years now. Until recently it was working perfectly, however now it is very slow after the update from November.
I have noticed that CPU and also the memory usage changed from 50% to almost 100%.
The performance only resumed after I restore the system to an earlier version. I am afraid that after automatic updating it will become slow again
You explained the opposite of what he asked.

Windows update can slow down performance but also speed up, depends on the purpose of the update.

If the update is adding features they can increase more load on resources, but say its an update to improve a feature it could be to improve the performance.

Back
Top Bottom