Apple Commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "WTF is a Jack Russel F'ing terrior?..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
The only thing funny about the second video is that NOTHING that guy says in the video is even true at all.

I'm suprised people actualy believed that crap. LOL
LOL.gif
:p :cool:

with my mac g5 2ghz (?) 512mb that is my EXACT experience.....

i believe it because i lived it

if all you do is just search the web with a mac its great.... working long on it makes me cry sometimes because i feel like i am being torchured

but i really don't want to get involved in another mac vs pc fight... even though i did provoke it lol

"It raped his inner child..."

tommyboy123x said:
with my mac g5 2ghz (?) 512mb that is my EXACT experience.....

i believe it because i lived it

if all you do is just search the web with a mac its great.... working long on it makes me cry sometimes because i feel like i am being torchured
Well, here is what is wrong with his video::p

1. He says the software just "goes away" when he is using it, when he is referring to the computer just shutting down... wtf?

2. The clover leaf period thing is not even the right shut down command. It's Control-option-space-esc. (this guy obviusly uses a PC to much.)

3. I have never encountered a computer in the 21st century that turns off EMMEDIETELY when you hit the power button, have you?

Usualy when your computer won't turn off (like my Emachine running windows XP:SP2) you HOLD DOWN THE POWER BUTTON FOR 5 SECONDS!!:rolleyes:

4. Again, you can shut the dang battery down on a notebook with the POWER BUTTON!!

5. I just tried to copy data off of a CD by draging it on to my desktop (with my Emachine with WinXP:SP2) and it MOVED them, not copied them.... Why? Anyway it wouldn't kill him to just hold the freken OPTION key to drag media. Sheesh. (I mean, This isn't WINDOWS for crying out loud.)

6. I used FreeBSD with KDE and It doesn't let me put anything on the desktop at all.

7. what the **** does he think the ESC key (or the task manager) is for?:mad:

8. .... Wait a second... You do NOT use period in a shut down command at all, and I have never seen warning in OS9 or OSX that says anything about "locking up the system". It says "you may loose any unsaved changes."

9. If his mouse was already not moving, you use the freken ENTER KEY FOR CHRIST SAKE!!:eek:

10. The boat anchor thing is not a bad idea

11. .... AGAIN, I am confused... The things he was describing were related to Mac OS 9, and now he is talking about OSX Dock?

12. You can BY NO MEANS OR WAY SHAPE OR FORM RENAME ANY OF THOSE FREKEN FILES!!! YOU CANNOT (I repeat) CANNOT!!! RENAME A SYSTEM FILE!!:eek:

13. Apple is the one that invented the original HERATICAL FILE SYSTEM. That means that for every piece of data delleted, it is archived into a layer of the HD that Keeps it as part of the available free space in the drive untill it runs out. After it runs out, the data is erased.

14. There is a command prompt that allows you to recover a file or an entire folder in PowerPC Macs.

15. Norton Utillities will say the same thing on a PC. Why you ask? BECAUSE IT USES THE SAME FILE SYSTEM RECOVERY METHOD!!

16. If the dock menu is in your way, Control(or right click)+ Click the freken dock, and align it somewhere else on the desktop. It's that simple.

17. And finally, If you ever used ObjectDock (from www.stardock.com) you would have to put it at the top, because the START bar would be in your way.

This ^ is why I said everything he said was false. He either Made some of it up out of sarcasm, or he simply doesn't know what the **** he is doing. Understand now? MAC OS IS NOT WINDOWS!!:confused: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom