Apparently I have a crush on someone

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
No this isn't a love story
No I don't have a crush... Apparently I do though...

Ok we were on the trip and a mother comes up to me (who was with our group as a teacher helper (for lack of knowing how to spell the proper word)) decsribes me and goes your the one that has a crush on my daughter (who wasn't there)

I look at her dumbfounded thinking of all the girls i've looked at/know their names that aren't there... And I go i'm sorry I don't know who your daughter is....

She goes gives me her name and i'm still dumbfounded.
She describes her me, still dumbfounded.
I go finally I think you have me mixed up, cause I don't know your daughter, She thinks that I was trying to deny that I had a crush on her daughter, either way apparently I have a crush on a girl i've never met...

She doesn't know me very well cause if I had a crush on her daughter i'd find out as much as I could though her mom if the daughter wasn't there...

BTW I still go no idea who I apparently got a crush on...

She could have at least showed you a picture or something, since most parents keep pics of their kids in their wallets/purses. That must have been an awkward situation though.

Well, she did still didn't ring a bell...

Quite funny actually, she still thinks I have a crush on her daughter.

You should have done this :)

Mum : You have a crush on my daughter
Nik : Why would i want her when i want you? How about it, i wont tell ya daughter if you dont!

Now, after you had picked her up off the floor from shock, she would never mention this again, problem solved lol :)

Back
Top Bottom