***apology***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocker said:
And why would that be?

Netuser very boldly gave an apology, this is a hard thing to do and I have much respect for him for doing so, on the other hand why must you be so childish to.. Possibly hold a grudge?

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Netuser very boldly gave an apology, this is a hard thing to do and I have much respect for him for doing so, on the other hand why must you be so childish to.. Possibly hold a grudge?

I don't recall saying anything about why I was away from CF. Do you? Didn't think so.

So why have you seemed to take it upon yourself to jump on the idea that my dissapearance was even anything remotely to do with netuser, when I haven't even mentioned his name in my previous posts in this thread?

Rocker said:
I don't recall saying anything about why I was away from CF. Do you? Didn't think so.

So why have you seemed to take it upon yourself to jump on the idea that my dissapearance was even anything remotely to do with netuser, when I haven't even mentioned his name in my previous posts in this thread?

No you've misunderstood.

Ok you've been away. Now isn't there an opertunity to apologize to Netuser on your part aswell? Even if you do apologize, the fact that I've had to extract it from you, it's not going mean half as much as Netuser's.

I apologize if you have sorted this out on PM or MSN but I see no evidence of attempting to make a truce on your part.

I've already lost enough respect for you over this feud, let's not make it any more.

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Ok you've been away. Now isn't there an opertunity to apologize to Netuser on your part aswell? Even if you do apologize, the fact that I've had to extract it from you, it's not going mean half as much as Netuser's.

I find it funny how you think you could/would/have extract(ed) anything from me. One thing maybe you should learn about me : I make actions out of my own choice, not because someone "extracted", or forced, words or actions from me. I accept Netusers apology. I also admit that mistakes were made on both sides of the wall here, and I apologise too.

... With that said and done, I suggest we both move on. You got what you wanted, and whether it means more or less than Netusers , I really do not care. I have apologized, like I feel I should. (not because you got it out of me - so, please, do yourself a favour, get that thought out of your head)

I think your a bit of a loser that you had to write that essay and poor apology, and that fact you havn't apologized until my asking does in fact give me a different impression from what you say. But whatever.

Lets move on then.

-> Thread Closed <-

Please PM me if you would like the thread opened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom