Anyone watch the Superbowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

35g700

rustle rustle
Anyone watch the Superbowl? Pretty good game, IMO the Saints took control of the game when they kicked that surprise onside kick at the beginning of the third quarter. Their was a lot of hype about Peyton Manning possibly being the best QB of all time, but with this loss I guess that means he isn't.

I can't believe the Saints kicked the onside, but I actually wasn't suprised *I was ****ing excited though!!* about the interception, and almost another. The final score doesnt do the game the full justice. 30-17, and that really happened only in the last few minutes of the game. at the beginning it was still what, 16-17?

At the beginning of the fourth quarter the Colts were leading 17-16, the Saints scored 2 touchdowns, kicked one point after and got one 2 point conversion. After the onside kick you could see the Colts starting to come apart, the defense wasn't playing as good the offense started making mistakes etc. All in all it was a fairly good game and the halftime show was goo too.

SirCyber, that was 31 to 17.

The Colts were good, but they just had a few bad turns.

At least there were no face mask flags..

I thought the commercials sucked. I think CBS showed way too many of their commercials instead of the real ones too :\ like 80% of the commercials I seen was CBS ones

@Antec: Well, at least you can watch the high lights of the game online.

@waffle: That's because the money was low. Loved the Doritos commercial with the dog... And TIM's Doritos. The GoDaddy ones were a bit gay.

^ True.. my girl is more into football than I am.. Just wasn't raised on sports.. Just mostly my father screaming at the TV during the Cowboy's Superbowl streak back in 93 or so was the extent of it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom