Anyone wanna help a student out?

ascitechstudent

Beta member
Im currently a senior at the science academy of south texas and in my EDD class we are researching solutions for a problem we have found.

my problem involves bad posture and being uncomfortable while using a computer. so im asking u guys if u can help me with something. just a little questionaire. i need feedback from people to prove it really is a problem

Here are the questions:

Have you ever used a computer? If so how frequently.

Have you ever experienced and back ache, neckache, wrist ache? if so please explain the situation.

Do you ever slouch when working on the computer?

Have any medical problems occured to you from bad posture?

if u have any comments please dont be shy.

Thanks alll

Stop being so lazy. Go outside and find people to answer these questions yourself.

Whats a computer?

I had experienced a head ache once while using a interweb but HeadOn took care of it and it never came back.

I mostly slouch while driving, walking, horseback riding, jogging, playing basketball, watching TV, and playing video games. Other than that I hardly slouch at all.

If you count "being totally awesome" as a medical condition then I have it.

I'm a full time programmer and have never had a physical aches/pains etc but my eyes really start to strain after a days work. Other guys in the office say they have no trouble but that is because they are constantly resting their eyes while talking on the phone/in meetings etc

Have you ever used a computer? If so how frequently.

Have you ever experienced and back ache, neckache, wrist ache? if so please explain the situation.

Do you ever slouch when working on the computer?

Have any medical problems occured to you from bad posture?

1) somehow yes, I've been able to use a computer about 3-4 hours a day, unless I'm busy.....

2) occasionally some wrist stuff, but that is rare for me. I do a lot of stretching and moving when I'm a comp to prevent clots in the legs, keep circulation going, (always good to prevent that) and to prevent carpel tunnel. I also do get minor back pain, but I'm on a reall really bad seat- a drum throne that is too high for my desk (can't adjust it.....)

3) Yes. I slouch a lot..... and somehow I'm still taller than a ton of people.

4) not that I know of, but I"m trying to get better posture.

Back
Top Bottom