Anyone use/tried Meebo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Meebo is not blocked at work (amazingly). I don't use IM very often, but it is nice to have that option available. So, does anyone use Meebo.com, or has anyone tried it before? Mainly, I want to know about its speed and security.

YES i like it a lot better then all these java versions of messengers.

I'd highly recommend it, especially since it can do multiple messengers

I like it, its not bad. There is a meebo interface for pretty much every device. The wii meebo interface is good but it is just hard to type with a wiimote. The iphone interface is also pretty good.

Meebo is not blocked at work (amazingly). I don't use IM very often, but it is nice to have that option available. So, does anyone use Meebo.com, or has anyone tried it before? Mainly, I want to know about its speed and security.

haha they block websites at work like school? what they dont trust adults either? aw man haha that sucks

Do they use the same "8e6 Technologies" BS, that most high schools in my area tend to use?

What sucks is that they actually block the websites IP.. so even if you use linux it STILL doesn't work. Only way to get around it is to use an online proxy, which are blocked directly too as well. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom