Anyone that LANs and lives in the Northwest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOtis

Daemon Poster
PDXLan 10.5 is coming up soon! It's a 300 person lan, which is about 50% smaller then most PDXlans from my understanding.

It's sponsored by Intel and Dangerden and I'm pretty sure it's the northwests largets LAN. Usually they're 400-600 I think.

This will be my first PDXLan and second LAN party I've ever been to. Check out PDXLAN - Home if you're interesting and can make it.

It'd be nice if someone on here I've talked to through out the past couple years cold make it. I don't really have any friends that are into computers as much as I am, so I'll be goin by myself!

Make sure to sign up soon if you can.

Mods- Theirs a forum on that site and I'm not sure if it's against the rules or anything to post that. Sorry if it is.

It's cool, man. you ain't spamming or nothing.

Wrong geographical area or I'd drop in for the heck of it. No way I'd try to load this monster of a case I have up for a LAN. Besides, I'm a team player for the most part.

I have got to talk to several from Tech-Forums though on Ventrillo. most get a kick out of my accent for some reason. ;)

Ha, what kind of a case do you have? Full tower I'm guessing?

What kind of an accent do you have? Accents are great. I've played a few kids on Xbox Live that were from England and I've heard a few that are from Japan haha.

CoolerMaster Wave Master... mid-tower, but it weighs a ton.

I am a true Southerner, Tennessee to be exact. I have a somewhat heavy drawl at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom