Anyone recieved a "free gift" you signed up for?

I found one that gives cash for referals today, and signed up. I need to refer someone to see if it really works, but you only need to complete one offer. So if you want to sign up under me just PM me, and try it out, I really hope it works cause it would be awsome if it does.

i found www.cashlagoon.com a few days ago (see, im not putting a referral link) and they actually pay out in paypal and i got like 5 dollars already :) most of the offers dont even need credit cards. if they do, just buy a 20 dollar visa gift card at the convenience store and use that :)

borat_sagdiyev said:
i found www.cashlagoon.com a few days ago (see, im not putting a referral link) and they actually pay out in paypal and i got like 5 dollars already :) most of the offers dont even need credit cards. if they do, just buy a 20 dollar visa gift card at the convenience store and use that :)
How long did it take to get $5?

I heard about one from a rock station here in my town. I'll assume that thats reputable? In any case the url is http://www.radiofreexbox.com I've looked at it but I didn't sign up. I figured if I heard a DJ give the site a plug, it must be legit no? Many have said it before though. In a lot of cases, you have to fill out information like how many people live in your house. The reason they use the xbox for example, is because they want to collect information about the people who would respond to that offer. It's all about marketing and statistics. Your info is worth a lot more than an xbox or an ipod. Btw the station is 100.7 (WMMS) Cleveland, Ohio

Daeva said:
I heard about one from a rock station here in my town. I'll assume that thats reputable? In any case the url is http://www.radiofreexbox.com I've looked at it but I didn't sign up. I figured if I heard a DJ give the site a plug, it must be legit no? Many have said it before though. In a lot of cases, you have to fill out information like how many people live in your house. The reason they use the xbox for example, is because they want to collect information about the people who would respond to that offer. It's all about marketing and statistics. Your info is worth a lot more than an xbox or an ipod. Btw the station is 100.7 (WMMS) Cleveland, Ohio
Yeah, I hear that commercial a lot too.

I should rent a small apartment in the middle of nowhere with a phone number I don't use under a name of a deceased relative- just to use on those offers ^.^

Back
Top Bottom