anyone play yugioh

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm, this brings me back a while, to like... 5th grade i think. at the time i liked both this and pokemon but i became more interested in this because i understood how to play it a little, whereas with pokemon i didn't know wtf to do with the whole hp thing and attacks and then the cards with the circles on them like leaf and fire, like i'm supposed to know what they mean...

the yugioh show itself was like a visual instruction manual almost, so i got the jist of the game. couldn't do the same with pokemon, i can't just throw my cards at someone...

IMO they cost too much, that's one of the reasons i just left it quickly. it cost something like $13 per pack of what.. 7 cards? i would just go down to the local happy discount store (that's seriously what it was called) and buy the whole exodia set for like $10, but it was blatantly obvious that they were fake lol, i was hoping no one would notice before i pwnt them that the back of the cards were much more tan colored and the front had a cheesy holographic picture...

The card game became unbalanced as they kept introducing different types of cards and what not, such as them stupid spell counters and what not, new decks, can not go against old decks, me and my sister have tried, either the old deck stomps the new deck, or the new deck stomps the old deck.

And certain spells/abilities just can't work together with how they are worded.

Hence the reason to buy more cards. (then again, I should talk as I just paid $5 for the Magic The Gathering Expansion 2 for PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom