anyone play world of warcraft here?

jcon891

Daemon Poster
ok i play world of warcraft (please no dissing wow for the price, its worth it if you play), but anyway

i just wanted to know, when i get the comp in my sig, how much fps and latency am i going to get do you think? i am only getting like 20fps (really bad) right now, and latency is always around like 180 or 200.

NOBODY here plays wow? WOW!
i thought for sure that like a million ppl wouldve responded.

I dont. Is it any good? I here that theres a nude patch floating around for it :D Heres a vid-*****************************

You know better!

I can't play it yet, on this machine but while i could it was pretty much the best online game i'd ever played, SO BIG!
There's loads to do aswell, if you feel like roaming around Azeroth there's nothing to stop you but your own patience (There's alot of places to see).
jcon i'll be playing september when I get my new rig.

Ive never gotten into those massive games before. I might have to buy it...

ok, if ANYONE plays this game, or is gonna start... make your main character in the STORMREAVER server!! and my name is jaktheripper (spelled just like that) in the game. look for me. ill help u guys out. and when you said "SO BIG".. that was definitely an understatement. the map in this game is absolutely unbelievable. guys it's definitely worth paying 15 a month for. even if you dont really want to play sometimes, you always have like 2 week long binges of just playing this game.

and 99nasha, not trying to convince you to do anything.. ya know... but .. DO IT ;)

o and 1 more thing.. if anyone makes a character on stormreaver.. make a horde character. you can make an alliance, but use a horde character as your main. (this game is pretty much a huge war between alliance and horde.) to find out more go to www.worldofwarcraft.com

STORMREAVER! w00t! Lol sorry it's been a couple of months since i've played and I can't wait to start again, i'm going PvP when I do.
Horde or alliance, Who knows?
Look forward to meeting you on there Jcon89.

NEVER go for alliance lol. horde rocks. keep w/ horde. hey sirval, make horde character on stormreaver, and lvl him up. i have a 26 (almost 27) tauren shaman. when i get my computer, i will play w/ u. just try and get him up to like lvl 20 or something. (if u want) oh yea, and what do you have already?

Deleted my oldest character who was 18 cause I thought i'd never play again, he was rubbish anyway and I HATED the undead, i started a Shaman he's lvl 9 now, but it's been a while.

Back
Top Bottom