Anyone like the Transformer movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to like the first Transformer's Movie. And then my house mate killed it for me by playing it to death.

Orginally I was avoiding the 2nd Movie due to my last house mate killing Transformers for me. However did have a few of my talk me into watching it, and I did enjoy the movie.

I loved the first one. When someone first said to me "There's a Transformers movie coming out", I kind of just thought it would be a stupid kids movie, but they did a surprisingly good job in making a very fun action movie for all ages. There were some very funny parts, and I loved how they added different personalities to all of the autobots.

To be honest I don't even know what happened in the first one.

All I know is that Megan Fox was in it.

And I enjoyed it.

I loved the first one. When someone first said to me "There's a Transformers movie coming out", I kind of just thought it would be a stupid kids movie, but they did a surprisingly good job in making a very fun action movie for all ages. There were some very funny parts, and I loved how they added different personalities to all of the autobots.

I thought the same too.

I got Transformers on blu-ray (as well as the 3 pirates of the caribbean movies)
as well as a blu-ray drive for my PC (though a blu-ray burner still costs a fair bit)

I had to do some searching to get the software to run it.
AnyDVD works well for decrypting them, and Media Player Classic Home Cinema can play then using the GPU, which is quite fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom