Anyone know the song in this WoW video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonehelm

Daemon Poster
This is an insane paladin with high DPS (over 1k)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rXNWvytYbyo

anyone know the song played ? I LOVE This kind of music (rap + rock) does anyone know the title and band of the song? if not, does someone know music similar to this (metal background, with some softcore rap like the one in the video)

Thanks a LOOOT...i really want to know the song name

Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong. Don't know the song. Surprised you didn't know that. I caught it by the first three notes, sadly.

Similar bands; Slipknot, Korn, Limp Biskit.

Do not listen to Linkin Park they are the devil! Listen to old stuff and Metallica, Dream Theater start your metal days fresh and on top quality music :) ask around here i know Homer has some good bands he likes :)

meh, I would rather stick a screwdriver in my ear than listen to slipknot, korn, or most of limp bizkit. I like LP

hillbillybob said:
meh, I would rather stick a screwdriver in my ear than listen to slipknot, korn, or most of limp bizkit. I like LP
Your name says it all i bet you like lynard skynard to hahaha along with garth brooks.

Please Please Pleeeease dont listen to slipknot. IMO one of the worst bands ever (if you lived around here, you would know what I mean).

The lead of LP, w/e his name is, his mom lives and works in here in Flagstaff. LP used to be good many years ago before they became so overplayed so that everyone and their dead grandmother knew of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom