Anyone know stuff about cell phones?

Le 3eme oeil

In Runtime
I called into this radio station and got on the air and said some wierd things just for the fun of it. I was dialing *67 with hopes that my whole number would be screened and they would have no idea who i was. To my surprise the lady read my area code before i connected so I would know when to talk and after i said all this wierd stuff she said she knows my full number.

Not really sure how a radio station could have this..its not even some big station its like a random station people can listen to over the internet.

I was wondering if anyone knows how i can actually go anonymously and have everything hidden (or atleast the rest of my #).

I dont plan on calling back but this just got my curious (idk if i spelled that right)..

unless they have some pretty high end stuff they wont be able to track it, it was probably just a scare tactic, makes people not call back again.

*67 doesn't always work. In fact I don't know if it works with anyone outside of verizon.

dunno about cell phones but with home phones it should work every time. our house phone blocks our number automatically when you call cell phones it says "restricted number".

anyways i have blocked my cell number before and our carrier is US Cellular.

Back
Top Bottom