Anyone into playing sports?

Lots of sports for me. 3 sport athlete all through school. Played some form of sport since I was 5 or 6.

Soccer - started when I was 5 or 6, quit when I was 9 to play football. Recently started playing in an indoor league

Karate - my Dad is a huge martial artist, and ran his own dojo. Did this for quite a while until my other sports got in the way during junior high/high school

Gymnastics - same as Karate, Dad taught on the side, took class until other sports got in the way

Baseball - played since I was 5 or 6 as well, all the way through high school and then joined a softball team for awhile

Football - started at 9, played all through high school

Wrestling - Started in high school, coached for 2-3 years after high school

Basketball - played in junior high, quit in high school cuz I sucked and wrestling looked more fun (and I was much better at it). Started my own Basketball league this summer that we've been playing in with about 10-20 people one night a week

As of now, the only thing I do on a regular basis is play basketball once a week for about an hour or hour and a half. This will probably go on until the winter time when the school programs need their gym back for practices. But then the indoor soccer league will start up again and I'll play in that once a week. I run for about 20 minutes 3 times a week also. I had to scale back on most of my stuff when my son was born so I could be home and enjoy the time with him.

Back
Top Bottom