Anyone here Golf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
indeed uzi, it's always best to whack balls with wood
hahaha

I golf a couple of times a year, and I can drive pretty far but it only goes straight half of the time.

I go once a week with my dad thats all. Its an ok sport (if you can call it one) but some courses are just way too long for me, i just get bored half way through.

JUst yesterday i shot a 76 36 on the front nine and a 40 on the back.

I really need to work on my driver, it's not going as straight as it should be and im only hitting it like 260yards right now. My irons is my best part of my game. I have yet to meet a person who can hit there irons farther than me. 7 Iron around 180-200yards.

Ridlyn said:
JUst yesterday i shot a 76 36 on the front nine and a 40 on the back.

god is like a whole other language

Nubius
psht, you probably did it just as you saw this thread.

That's just what the MAN wants you to do!

haaha acctually no, becuase it was bothering me your name was in the quote, and I was to **** lazy to fix it, so I just changed it all together...

It was indeed a funny quote though :D

back on topic :

I never understood golf....I mean when a guy is trying to put, evreyone has to be dead silent, or else they get kicked out, but when a basketball player is taking a free throw in a playoff game, the crowd shake the whole **** stadium..

:sigh:

That's because a golf swing is much more fragile than a basketball shot. If your swing is even a 1/2inch off it can screw up ur whole shot, by either slicing it or hooking into woods/rough/water/ out of bounds, Duffing it 20ft.

just admit it. Golfers are weak little creatures!

It's the same thing, you're getting a ball in the all. Heck the size of the ball and the holes are almost equal to each other in terms of proportion of the ball to the whole. Just takes your wrist being off a LITTLE BIT for you to throw a brick.

Psht, we need more happy gilmores. Gets the crowd cheering.

Nubius said:
Psht, we need more happy gilmores. Gets the crowd cheering.

I know right?

love that movie, and his swing...

a good crowd = a good time

Ridlyn said:
That's because a golf swing is much more fragile than a basketball shot. If your swing is even a 1/2inch off it can screw up ur whole shot, by either slicing it or hooking into woods/rough/water/ out of bounds, Duffing it 20ft.

Ok...

When taking a basketball shot, according to my Varsity coach from when I was a junior, if you mess up one part of the cycle, it all goes wrong.

the cycle,

Foot right in fron of other slightley,
All 5 fingers on the ball,
other hand as a guide, barley touching,

and then what we have is BEEF.

Bend,
Extend,
Elbows,
and follow thru.

Slightly mess up one of those and you can kiss your swish goodbye.

of course if your lucky 60 % of the time it just rolls in on the rim.:)

But yeah your totally right on the golf part, I used to watch my cousin play golf, and it was so funny seeing his expression right after he hit the ball

"**** I knew I should have hit it more to the left!"

good times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom