anyone have far cry 2?

ericf19931

Daemon Poster
im just wondering what happens if i dont do the sub missions and only do the main missions, would anything happen? because after i finish the main mission the briefing for the sub mission goes away.

there is one point where you go into the apr HQ when it says there is a mission available but no ones in the building. You have to do a radio tower mission then go back to the apr HQ then people will be there to give you the mission

but i dont think im that far in the game yet, im only at 12%. after i get a UFLL mission, my buddy calls me and i get a sub mission from him. i was wondering if i do just the UFLL mission and not do the sub mission, would anything go wrong?

this actually isn't until you get to the second district

if you don't do the buddy mission you won't build rep with him thats all. Usually I do the buddy missions because just doing the main mission is too easy.
This is one of those games that can be real easy or real hard depending on how you do things.

but then if i do a buddy mission, the main mission briefing isnt there when i press esc.

the buddy mission is just another way of doing the main mission so you end up doing both so the main mission goes away

Back
Top Bottom