Anyone get Call of Duty 4 or gears of war?

Its the same for me, I have to drive 45 minutes to buy a game, as circuit city seems like they are the only one that gets new PC games in right away. We are getting a new super walmart in town, and that may help.

^if it is in stock, tell me how good multiplayer is on your connection, i have a slow connection and want a game that runs good on a slower connection, its not dial-up but its still pretty bad. im choosing between UT3, Crysis, COD4

Oh it kicks. I love multiplayer on it. Weapon unlocks and everything. Only downside is if you want to modify your weapon class you need to A do it outside server (leave the server) or change it in the 30ish seconds before map change.

I can vouch for Gears of War. All I can say is WOW!!!..

Easily the best graphics I have EVER seen. Truly Amazing at DX10....I really cannot begin to fathom what Crysis is going to unleash.

I picked up cod4 when it came out on tuesday at best buy, the game isn't selling out. I'm already rank 30. Ranking system is too easy. The unlock perks are amazing. The two things i hate and should be disabled are the air strikes and that chopper you can call in. Other than that 10/10

Oh it kicks. I love multiplayer on it. Weapon unlocks and everything. Only downside is if you want to modify your weapon class you need to A do it outside server (leave the server) or change it in the 30ish seconds before map change.
im talking about how good it runs on his connection, lag wise ;) i already know the game is great, it has to be since Call of Duty is in front of its name :D

@sensi

download the crysis demo, then you will change your mind about GOW having the best graphics

EDIT:
13.5% :D, farthest i have ever been on such a big game, too bad its been going a long time now, although i never would have imagined a popular game like this getting so good of speeds. im downloading the "demo" with some bonus features ;)

Back
Top Bottom